Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Children with dyslexia or reading, spelling, and writing difficulties do best with a treatment approach that is individual, specific, structured, and backed by research.
Our therapists use the Orton- Gillingham structured literacy and speech-to-print approach to help improve your child's reading, writing, vocabulary, spelling, and writing.
Our approach to reading instruction is research-based, interactive, explicit, structured, and multi-sensory. In our small virtual teams, students not only learn to read and spell, but they enjoy the intelligent and age appropriate learning process as they work together in a team of 3.
Enrollment is open now for sessions beginning September 28
Fast ForWord aims to “rewire” the brain for reading, targeting the issue directly, and starting with the brain’s most foundational abilities. fMRI data from Stanford shows how Fast ForWord helps learners with dyslexia improve a range of language, cognitive, and reading skills.
Personalized Fast ForWord daily practice permanently fixes phonological processing weaknesses and improves overall memory, attention, processing, and sequencing skills.
Unlike speaking, children don't just "pick up" the ability to read from the environment. Research shows that about 80% of children will learn to read with some form of instruction, but the remaining 20% need structured, explicit instruction on the letter-sound correlations of the language.
When children don't read well, they dread going to school every day. Frequent stomach aches, behavioral issues, and poor self esteem are indicators of their struggle. This does not need to be the case. Scientists and educators estimate that 95%-100% of children can be taught to read.
Children with dyslexia can succeed when given the appropriate tools to accomplish the task. With multisensory, structured language therapy, struggling readers learn not only how to read, but also how to spell and write.
As a Certified Structured Literacy Dyslexia Specialist, Danielle engages and empowers struggling readers to become effective readers and life-long learners.
Structured Language Therapy based on the Orton Gillingham approach is the only evidence-based method proven to provide lasting progress for students with dyslexia.
Sessions are interactive, multi-sensory and engaging to the visual, auditory and kinesthetic learning pathways to the brain.