The Dyslexia Code provides web-based therapy solutions for struggling readers, writers, and spellers. We combine live, online therapy with research-backed games, and interactive content to deliver effective, convenient, and accessible online Structured Literacy (AKA: Orton-Gillingham) therapy to children with dyslexia and other language processing difficulties.
Our goal is simple: to empower struggling readers to become confident and motivated lifelong learners. To meet this goal, we need smart, capable, results-oriented educators who are experienced in Structured Literacy and passionate about working with students who have reading disabilities and their families.
As a Team Coach, your primary role will be to to assess and treat language-literacy impaired children. Online treatment starts with a free dyslexia screening and a language-processing assessment and then involves 45-60 minute sessions four days a week with teams of 3 children using our Structured Literacy approach.
· Assess/screen children for language learning disabilities
· Deliver structured literacy intervention to teams of 3 online 4 days a week
· Provide parents with information and guidance
· Consult with The Dyslexia Code team to maintain 100% client satisfaction
· Manage your client schedule
· Maintain happy and learning clients
· Bachelor or Master’s Degree in education, special education, psychology or a related field
· Two to four years of experience in structured literacy therapy
· Passion for teaching children to read, spell, and write
· Proven record of fostering student achievement
· Organization and work ethic
· Self-starter - you will work from home and set your own schedule
· Home office - a quiet, well lit, organized place where you can work with your team via webcam
This contractor position offers a flexible schedule, the excitement of working with a growing practice and platform, and the opportunity to make a positive daily impact in the lives of children. Sense of humor, comfort with technology, willingness to learn, and relentless commitment to quality client outcomes are expected.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org